[Namron] Website Updates

Daniel (Linus) Garbelman doxygen at cox.net
Wed Dec 2 16:50:45 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Populace of Namron,

I am attempting to confirm that I have the most up to date information for
the website. Here is what I have for the Champions of Namron for 2009:

Protector - Sir Cassius Domitius Lepus and Kajira (need full name and title
for Kajira).
Rapier Champion - ? and ?
Equestrian - none for 2009.
Archery - Lord Laurence of the Greenwood.
Marksmen - Lord Ottokar Luther von Holstein.
Artisan - Annabelle Marie Fitzsimmons as the 10th titled artisan.
Titled Bard - Lord Lúcás Mór mac Raghnaill.
Titled Brewer - Lord Matthias the Brewer as the 6th titled brewer.

If this is not correct, please rely to me off list.

Yours in Service,
Lord Linus
doxygen at cox.net