[Namron] B&B Letters of Intent

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:53:56 PST 2009

This is a friendly reminder that letters of intent for the B&B
position of the Barony of Namron are due to TRM by this evening, Dec.
3rd.

If you have questions about the letters of intent or anything else
related to the B&B selection process, please contact our Northern
Regional Seneschal, Seigneur Etienne OR refer to his postings on the
Namron/Skorragardr mailing lists.  He posted to the mailing list on
November 19, 2009.

I will also repost his e-mail to the mailing lists again today.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron