[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Thu Dec 3 19:28:40 PST 2009

Looks like there will also be a toy tourney preceding the Royal Huntsman tourney... so bring a toy!

Additionally, it sounds like the light and heavy weapons tourneys will have resurrections (one toy  each) and that toys can be donated to the warrior of your choice (to get them fighting again) so bring extras!  Who knows, perhaps they're planning to do something similar for the archery tourney, so bring extras.  They're going to a great cause, anyway.

-Robert o' the Faire