[Namron] OT/ for sale

Schahara Martines schahara_martines at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 16:07:10 PST 2009

I am so sorry I forgot to include my private email address and phone number. It is Schahara_Martines at yahoo.com and my number is 405-220-2222

--- On Fri, 12/4/09, Schahara Martines <schahara_martines at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Schahara Martines <schahara_martines at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Namron] OT/ for sale
Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 5:49 PM

Sorry to be posting off topic, but I am hoping someone can be of assistance to me. I am in a somewhat desperate financial situation and am needing to get some cash asap. With that in mind I am putting my new Panther Pavilion tent up for sale. I just purchased the tent this spring and we have only got to use it twice. It is a Regent style tent. It is their largest style at 16x16 i the 13 oz sunforger flame retardant fabric with all the trimmings, i.e. sod flaps, tent floor (the super ground cloth), canopy fly, setup package, and it has the George Washington style trim in black. It cost $1649.  new (without shipping and taxes). If anyone is at all interested please let me know. I am hoping to get at least $600, but like I said I am really desperate, what with the new baby and all. Thanks for giving me a chance and please feel free to post to other
 lists.Caterina de Agassi (Schahara Martines) and Cellach of Namron (Steven Wise)

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----