[Namron] Kingdom Bard

Vallie Clary valliejo2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 15:19:15 PST 2009

Congrats Lord Lucas

--- On Sun, 12/6/09, Adelheid Lilje <adelheid_lilje at live.com> wrote:

From: Adelheid Lilje <adelheid_lilje at live.com>
Subject: [Namron] Kingdom Bard
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org, wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 2:05 PM

 I'm sure you've all heard already, but I am so excited for my Lord that I just can't help myself from posting to the list that Lord Lucas Mor mac Raghnaill, current titled bard of both Namron and Moonshadowe and former titled bard of Wiesenfeuer, traveled to Stargate Yule won the Eistedfodd competition making him the Ansteorra Kingdom Bard!  :)  Woot!

Just a little bragging from his lady...(forgive me?)

-  Lady Adelheid "Heidi" Lilje

Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive  gift. Click here to download.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----