[Namron] poor skalds and used armour

Svan Coldbrowskaldsson ldsvan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:29:02 PST 2009

Greetings my kinsmen, I am Svan, and i am rich in many things but sadly my
wealth has no monetary value. What i would ask is this. If you have old
armour pieces that are just gathewring dust, that needed work  so are in use
no more or you simply dont need, please consider me a worthy recipient of
said items. Long has it been since this skald took to the field and great is
my desire to do so again before age and infirmity prevent me. Of late my
dreams are filled with the taste of dust in my mouth from falling to a well
delt blow, for the comaradery of those in armour as we wait to be called to
the list and yes, i even miss the fighter badges that raise so well on my
limbs. So if you great Lords and Ladys can assit me in this my madness ,
great wouldst be thy word fame for enabling this old icelander to again feel
all those things that  warriors do . Never have i begged and do not beg now,
but as my first armour was of scraps cast off when first i wandered into
this dream ,so now do i feel it proper that again the scraps should gird me
so i too may do my kingdom greater service.    Svan Coldbrowskaldsson