[Namron] A&S Night--Dec. 14

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:08:02 PST 2009

The next A&S night will be on Dec. 14 starting at 6:30 pm.  It will be
held at Barat & Jacqueline's house located at 1333 Ann's Place, Moore,
OK 73160.  I talked with Baron Donnchadh and he said that he would
like to possibly do some more silk banner painting at A&S Night this
month.

We will also have a new hot tub by then, so if you want to relax in
the hot tub after working on the banners (or any other project),
please feel free to do so.  As always, we will provide some munchies &
a few drinks, but feel free to bring something to eat and/or drink, if
you want.

Thanks,
Jacqueline