[Namron] Camp Cimarron

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds master.barat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:44:58 PST 2009

Speaking strictly as a brewer I really like the walk in fridge at Cimarron. It has more than enough room for all of the feast supplies and 10-15 kegs of beer as well.

BTW: for those who don't know, the "snack bar" building at Cimarron also has a walk in fridge. It's not as reliable as the one in the main hall however. It's been working about half of the times I checked.

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds, O.L.
Beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, mead, beer
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra

Stephen D. Pursley
1333 Ann’s Place
Moore, OK 73160