[Namron] Camp Cimarron (was Google Map of Namron)

SCA acct kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 17:00:18 PST 2009

I would be willing to do what I can to help but I think we need to look at making it accessable to ALL which may require more of everything -- effort, time, materials , etc.  I think if we are going to use it then we need to be sure it won't take out the undercarriage of vehicles or people. Just my 2 cents

Melody Andrews
Sent from my new iPhone