[Namron] Camp Cimarron

Daniel (Linus) Garbelman doxygen at cox.net
Thu Dec 10 21:31:13 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Great Barony of Namron and others who call us friends,

I have experience and training in land management, parks development, and erosion control from working at state and a national parks. As well I redeveloped and made the trails at WildCare in Noble. (And you guys thought I was just goofing off during my hiatus) If we decide to take a look at this camp for future use, I would love to go onsite and put my knowledge and experience to use to appraise the site for needed upgrades. I can also help develop a cost analysis if/when Campfire is interested. As I see it, the main consideration to Campfire, and the groups who would be using the site, would be costs of upgrades and maintenance to make it safe, functional, and accessible. Good labor seems to be abundant. Some inexpensive (or donated) materials can go a long way.

Yours in Service,
Lord Linus