[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Bronial cook off idea

McCuan John bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 20:28:17 PST 2009

After speaking with a few cooks from around the Northern region,  I asked Baroness Domie about having a cooking throw-down at Baronial with the Judges being those that attended the B&B luncheon.  If you are interested, I need a head count via e-mail. After I get a tally, I well put together an outline and send it out. I would like to get feed back and head count before Wiesenfeuer’sd populace meeting please. Thanks, Ian MacEwan