[Namron] Scribal/rapier Post Christmas Christmas Party Tonight

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 11:55:35 PST 2009

Greetings all,
Just a note to remind you that we will be hosting the Scribal/rapier Post Christmas Christmas Party Tonight at our house 15601 Camellia at 7 p.m. Please feel free to bring your scribal projects and come by or just come by. Also please bring Christmas movies if you have them. We will have munchies to eat and games to play.

If the weather turns bad later, as predicted, please use your best judgment about the roads and do not do anything risky.

Also Orlando said to make sure that you fighters knew not to worry about bringing rapier gear ... he said something about white stuff on the ground and it being cold. *wink*
See you all this evening.
YIS,
Cat