[Namron] Stolen Trailer

David Reynolds oldblue_ at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:50:44 PST 2009

Fortunately, many of the items will not be needed until after the first of the year. We should try to get artisans from around the kingdom to see how quickly we can replace items. If they provide invoices insurance should be able to reimburse.  Also, assuming it is covered by insurance, we should probably order new pavilions promptly.