[Namron] Google Map of Namron

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:47:55 PST 2009

This is very super cool with the whole map thingy and gettin to know where
stuff is at idea!

Since a camp Cimmeron is a nogo sigh.... memories of a formulative youth...

Maybe Da'Ka'ni' (yes I said NI'!) might ought be added, though it's easy to
find.

YaY,
Pooks

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done in a
simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka