[Namron] Populace Meeting--Feb. 4, 2009

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Mon Feb 2 06:24:52 PST 2009

Our next Populace meeting will be on Wednesday, Feb. 4, 2009.  We will
be meeting at the Norman Public Library in the Lowry Room again.  We
have the room reserved from 7 - 9 and the meeting will begin at 7:30 pm.

Here is the library's contact information:

225 N Webster Ave
Norman, OK 73069
(405) 701-2600

By the way, my deputy and I have some good prospects on a new and more
permanent location for our Populace meetings (No restaurants).  We are
still looking into these possibilities and we will post more
information on them after we visit the locations and see if they will
work for us.  Thank you for your patience and understanding on this
matter.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron