[Namron] (no subject)

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:56:36 PST 2009

Greetings all,

Just a note to let you know that we are having scribal night and
rapier practice tonight at 7 p.m. at our house, 15601 Camellia Road in
Oklahoma City. To get there, take your best route to sw 149th street and s Western. Continue south on Western and make a right into the wildflower edition. Make a left onto Camellia. We are the yellow house with the brown door and the silver car and the maroon truck. If you can't find it, call me at 850-529-0050. We hope to see some of your smiling faces.

YIS,

Cat and Orlando