[Namron] rapier cancelled, scribal still on

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:15:53 PST 2009

Orlando and I were just discussing that it is a little wet and windy for
practice, so it will be canceled tonight.  Scribal is still a go, but please use your discretion. If the weather
takes a turn for the worse between now and 7 p.m., please don't put
yourself in danger. Ya'll be careful out there. I will post to the list
if anything changes in the Moore area and makes it unsafe for people to travel. If you want to call before you come over the number is 850-529-0050.
YIS,

Cat