[Namron] The Play's the Thing: Reading MERCHANT OF VENICE on Sunday

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 04:33:26 PST 2009

Greetings unto Wiesenfeuer and Namron -

Forgive the short notice, but this upcoming weekend was the only one we could squeeze in the short month of February.

:)

However, if you missed January's read-through of MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM, never fear!

The Bunch of Us Readers are going to be reading THE MERCHANT OF VENICE this upcoming Sunday.  Yes, that is 15 Feb 2009..  Our gracious hosts for this month will be Master Robert Fitzmorgan & his Lady Katerina (please forgive a Greek for not being able to spell in a foreign alphabet - after all, it's Greek to me <<grin>> ).

I will be posting directions and details as soon as I have them - I just wanted to get the word out ASAP.  I know there has been some discussion of carpooling, but we can work that out in due course.

So, come on out and join us - and remember to BYOB (Bring Your Own Bard) -though,  we will have a couple of spare copies available.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Much Thanx -

Keep Well -

Tiggy