[Namron] Last Brew Day before GW

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sat Feb 14 14:38:11 PST 2009

Master Barat & Baron Donnchadh will have their final brew day tomorrow
(Sunday), Feb, 15 at the home of Barat & Jacqueline located at 1333
Ann's Place in Moore.  We will be brewing 2 batches of beer for GW.
There will also even be some Rapier fighting going on there!  The
festivities will begin around 9:30 am & will last until the last pan
is washed & put up.  Please free to join us for brewing, rapier
fighting and/or just hanging out with friends!

Please call Jacqueline @ 405-401-3105 or Barat @ 405-420-1382, if you
need directions.  Also, bring something to grill for dinner.  We will
fire up the grill & we will provide the hamburgers & buns!

By the way, I wanted to shout out our thanks to Lord Orlando & Lord
Loemax for all their help with our last brew day!  The help was
GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron