[Namron] Gulf Wars Volunteer Point

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 18:02:05 PST 2009

Greetings to the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra:
War is upon us!! We have 3 short weeks until Gulf Wars 18 and the Volunteer Point NEEDS you!!
My name is Lady Elodie de Cormier and I am the Volunteer Point Coordinator for Ansteorra for Gulf War 18.  Last year we had so much volunteering that we ran out of items for our Above & Beyond Table.  I am hoping that the great people of Ansteorra can help us out and send items to war.
For those that do not know what the Above and Beyond Table is, let me explain.  This table is for those that have worked 15 hours or more at war.  These items include but are not limited to: old fabric, buttons, old jewelry, candles, candle holders, anything that is taking up space in your closet that you no longer want nor need.  Any and all items will be greatly appreciated.  If you have such items and wish to donate them for the Above and beyond table please send them to war with someone you know.
For those that do not understand how volunteer point works:
** Every 2 hours you get a ticket for the volunteer raffle (the items for the Volunteer Raffle are donated by the merchants at Gulf War)
** Every 10 hours you get a pewter feather
** Every 15 hours you get to pick off the Above & Beyond table.
So if you works 50 hours during the war (yes there are people who work over 100 hours at war) you get:
25 tickets……….which means you have 25 changes to win something at the raffle on Saturday
5 pewter feathers
3 picks from the Above & Beyond Table.
So if you can make it to war please stop by the tent and see what you can do to help the war.  This is your chance to let the known world see that the Black Star shines as bright as the sun.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at elodie_osu at yahoo.com  I will be happy to answer any questions you might have..
Thank you for your time……..
YIS,
Lady Elodie de Cormier
GWVP 18 Ansteorra Coordinator
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra
PS Even if you cannot make it to war we can still use your help with items for the Above and Beyond Table. Please please send us items for the Above & Beyond Table