[Namron] MEDIEVAL FAIR PLANNING SESSION FEB 9

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 1 13:51:23 PST 2009

You are cordially invited to attend the SCA Embassy Medieval Fair Overview
and Planning Session at 7:30 pm Monday, FEB 9 at Barat and Jacqueline's
Keep, 1333 Ann's Place in Moore (directions below).

Because of a change in land grants, we will be moving to a much larger
space, giving us the expanded room our growing encampment needs.  Your
Medieval Fair Task Force has been working almost daily designing our
encampment and coming up with a host of ideas and plans we look forward to
sharing with the Populace.

 Included in our ideas are how to welcome Their Stellar Majesties as they
make progress to Namron for this year's Fair.   But we need your input as
well.

What did we do last year that was good and we can expand upon? What was not
so good? What can we do that is new?  This is YOUR chance to share ideas and
help with the planning and preparation.

To learn more about the 2009 Fair, point your browser to
www.medievalfair.org <http://www.medievalfair.org/> .  And if you have any
questions, please feel free to give me a ring at 360.4150.

We look forward to seeing you on the 9th.

Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen

On behalf of the Medieval Fair Task Force

DIRECTIONS -

Take your best route on I-35 to the S 4th exit in Moore, OK. Head East on S
4th until you get to the housing addition called Rock Creek Addition. The
addition is on the South side of the road.  Before you get to our
neighborhood, you will pass a huge house that looks like a castle.  The
street into our addition is called Jacob Dr. Once in the addition, you will
turn right & follow the road around a slight left hand curve. It will now be
called Kelsi Dr. Follow that road  all the way into the back part of the
addition & it will curve  slightly to the right & will become SE 12th St.
Follow that road  all the way to the last street and you can only turn left
onto Ann's  Place. We are the only house on the right side of the street.
(We are two lots past the swimming pool & parking lot). Address: 1333 Ann's
Place, Moore, OK 73160.

If you are coming up (north) on Sunnylane or Sooner Road, turn left  onto
SE4/SE 134th street. The housing addition will be the first housing addition
on your left just past Sunnylane Rd.