[Namron] Medfair Visiting Area

Ronald Dawdy (HL Grimhun) ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 16:26:29 PST 2009

Where is the new site?
Grimmie

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, aoife at cableone.net <aoife at cableone.net> wrote:

From: aoife at cableone.net <aoife at cableone.net>
Subject: [Namron] Medfair Visiting Area
To: Namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 1:00 PM

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Greetings!

I am planning to make MedFair this year no matter what...last
year I was recuperating from hip surgery and walking was out
of the question.  I'll be both walking a bit with a cane and
riding in a wheelchair.  I know you always have a "refreshment"
area for SCA'rs but would there be enough room (in a shady
spot or under a canopy) for people to sit and visit with their
SCA friends that wouldn't block the passage of fair-goers?
We have some "newbies" in our group that want to come and it
would be nice to introduce them to some of our favorite people.
Oh, yeah...it would be nice to be within sight and earshot of
our fabulous Eastern Dancers and Drummers!!;)

Aoife