[Namron] Fw: [mooneschadowe] Medieval Studies Group Gulf Wars Sponsorship.

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Feb 5 08:33:59 PST 2009

Charles Asbery wrote:
> Good
> News,
>

> The Medieval Studies Group of Oklahoma
>  State University
> has been approved to receive co-sponsorship from the Student Government
> Association for Gulf Wars XVIII.  Using a small portion of the Student
> Activity Fee that we pay every semester, they have generously agreed to cover
> the registration cost and a small gas stipend for our student group to be able
> to attend this event.  Please take note that in order qualify for this
> benefit, you must be a student currently enrolled at OSU Stillwater, OSU-OKC,
> or OSU-Tulsa.

Yet another benefit of an active student group. :-)

If there are any college students out there (graduate or undergrad) who
would be interested in reviving our currently dormant student group,
please talk to myself or Her Excellency.

I want to thank all those who have worked so hard for our student group
over the years.  We certainly understand that life and school take
precedence before this game we play.

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh