[Namron] mardi gras parade

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:15:39 PST 2009

Greetings all,
I am glad to see so many comments already! My thought on the banners was that one or two people from each time period/country could carry them. We could also make them more like flags so that one person could carry them and we could trade off. Sigmund, I love the idea of using the silk painting technique. I think that would be a great way to do it. I think it would also be nice if we had one for the first group to carry that said SCA Barony of Namron. But if the individual group banner idea gets to be too much we can all just walk together and not worry about it. The main point is to have some fun and get some good PR.
Keep the ideas coming!
YIS,
Cat