[Namron] Gulf Wars

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 05:51:34 PST 2009

Jamal and I are coming.  I think we are going to stay in a hotel, but put us down for space....16x20 French bell.

Melisande

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:52:42 -0700From: donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.usTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.org; SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [Namron] Gulf WarsSo far those that have registered for Namron that I know of are:

Donnchadh
Muriel
Orlando
Cat
Lucas
Adelheid
BenWho else?  Come on, don't wait till the last minute.DonnchadhDonnchadh Beag mac Griogair wrote:
This is your friendly reminder that the closing time for registration for Gulf Wars is quickly approaching.  You can register by mail until Jan 31 and you can register online until Feb 18th. Here is the link for online registration http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=32 Please don't forget to put Namron as the group you are camping with.  We only get land for those who register by the deadline. Just so we can get an idea of how many are going, please post to the list if you're planning on going this year and if you've already registered. Thanks, Baron Donnchadh