[Namron] A&S Night and Med Fair Planning Meeting

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 20:41:43 PST 2009

We want to thank everyone who showed up at the Med Fair Planning Session and
took time to look over the encampment design and offer suggestions.  A lot
of great ideas came forward and we are excited about bringing them to life.
Now the hard work begins as we take the paper plans and begin to turn them
into reality.  We will need a lot of help on this and will be calling for
volunteers in the coming days.

And thank you to those who took the time to sort and batch our Mardi Gras
Beads which are now ready to be handed out at the Parade FEB 21.

A special thank you as well to Barat and Jacqueline for opening up their
lovely home for us and providing refreshments.

Wolfgang, Chris and Michelle
The Medieval Fair Task Force