[Namron] 2 bd/2bth Duplex for Rent 550.00 months..or room with private bath and all bills paid.

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 20:29:45 PST 2009

Greetings everyone,
I just found out that the guy upstairs is moving out.
I was thinking of moving upstairs myself but decided I like the extra doors to the outside. Anyway, it is a 2 bedroom, two bath, kitchen, diningroom, livingroom, small sunroom and small patio. It is around 1400 square feet, I think, maybe 1500. There is a large deck out back that I hope to have a lot of tubs with yummy veges this summer.
Anyway, I would be nice if another artist or crafter or SCAr lived upstairs. It is located at 1524 N Classen Blvd in OKC.
Just letting you all know, pass it along.
Peace
Lucrezia
P.S. I will also have a room with a private bath available for rent for 400.00 all bills paid by the first of March. All bills means Electic, Gas, (central heat and air-conditioning) cable TV, internet and phone. Also full use of the kitchen, washer and dryer. If your nice to me you may get some dinners made for you as well...lol...I have gotten too use to making enough for a family...made with some fresh veges from the garden hopefully-smile-