[Namron] Fabrics question

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 04:47:10 PST 2009

I think its the vagueness that is tripping me up.  3 tunics.. might work..
might not.. need punch test..   Maybe, hint hint, we'll just assume that it
will work and I will stop worrying about it.  LOL

I went to that site.  I really like what they got there.  I also like that
they list the weight of it.  I've got a plan, but now I am just trying to do
some research and make sure I do this the best way possible.. for me

Thanks much
Lorenzo