[Namron] Rapier Practice and Brew Day

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sat Feb 14 13:57:25 PST 2009

I talked to Orlando and there's a change of plans.

We're doing our final Brew Day before Gulf Wars tomorrow starting at
9:30 at Barat's house.  We are also be doing rapier practice with loaner
gear there at the same time.  So if you're interested in brewing or
rapier come on out at 9:30 tomorrow and you can either stay the whole
day or come for the morning and then head out to archery.  See you there!

Donnchadh