[Namron] GW and Mr Heater Big Buddy

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Sat Feb 14 20:50:15 PST 2009

Remember Samhain? Well we had one of the smaller propane heaters and froze
our arses off....while one of our friends had one of these and man their
tent was nice and toasty.

When we asked others about these they said that you have to have the hose
adaptor that hooks up to the large propane tanks and if i remember correctly
they said that they ran theirs every night at a past GW and that two of the
large propane bottles lasted them for the entire event.

Lance

  _____