[Namron] GW Registration

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:54:24 PST 2009

Margherita and myself will be traveling to GW this year to join help
defend our lands. We will be arriving late in the day on Sunday, March
15th, and will be staying for the week. We are planning on leaving Moore
at about 6am and driving straight through to get there by around 6pm or
7pm (we hope). We have a 10' x 20' nylon tent and we have a heater for
keeping us nice and warm inside of it:-)

I never got a confirmation e-mail from the website but I do have the
registration confirmation number and the money has already been taken
out of my account.

Vincenti