[Namron] The Last Minute

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Feb 18 19:52:41 PST 2009

Here's the list of who I have registered with Namron for Gulf Wars.  If
you are on this list and you still haven't registered, do it NOW.
Tonight is the last night to register and we will need every bit of land
we can get.  If you have registered with Namron and you're not on this
list, please let me know along with your tent size.

Donnchadh 	16x16 no ropes
Muriel 	Shared
Lucas 	16x16 plus ropes
Adleheid 	Shared
Ben 	Shared
Barat 	12x16 no ropes
Jacqueline 	10x16 plus ropes
Steven 	Shared
Mary Elizabeth 	Shared
Clarissima 	14x22 no ropes
Daniello 	Shared
Orlando 	15x15 plus ropes
Caterina 	Shared
Milesande 	Hotel
Jamal 	Hotel
Adena 	14x22 no ropes
Vanessa 	Shared
Christian
Francis 	Shared
Lilly 	Shared
Gene 	12x12 no ropes
Robert 	10x18 modern
Mellina 	Shared
Vincenti 	10x20 modern
Margherita 	Shared
Loemax 	12x12 modern
Danielle 	10x12 modern
Cellach 	10x10 plus ropes
Caterina 	16x16 plus ropes
Child 	Shared
Child 	Shared
Bucello 	12x15 modern
Sibilla 	Shared
Gabriel 	Shared
Droen 	10x15 modern
Michael 	Shared
Rhianna 	17x16 modern
Melissa Jordan 	8x8 modern

That's 38 people for those who are counting.

Thanks,
Baron Donnchadh