[Namron] Hoop Skirts and Peticoats

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:44:24 PST 2009

Melisande,

That would be great!!  Thanks so much!! I will return it in the way I
receive it <grin>
If you cannot get it to Cat and Orlando's then let me know and Ill meet you
somewhere.

Antonia<formerly Sarait>

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Karla Norris <melisandedf at hotmail.com>wrote:

> I have one I used with Tudor garb that is really one I picked up at a 2nd
> Hand Store.  It was a wedding petticoat.  However, I will NOT be at COW.
>
> If the lady needs to borrow it, have her contact me and perhaps I can get
> it to Cat and Orlando who will be at COW.
>
> Melisande
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:32:39 -0600
> From: mrsjacq at gmail.com
> To: sirensong13 at yahoo.com; namron at lists.ansteorra.org
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Hoop Skirts and Peticoats
>

> Noooo! rebuke the hoopskirt. Seriously I dont think that Namron has that in
> their loaner gear.
>
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Siren Song <sirensong13 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>   One of our members is doing a spanish persona dress and is in need to
> borrow a peticoat or hoop skirt for COW this weekend. Do we have any of
> these in the loaner garb maybe? Do you have one hanging in your closet or
> hiding in a trunk she could perhaps borrow for the weekend?  If you can help
> please let me know!!
> Thanks,
> Siobhan
>
> Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
> House of Cynrede Spîritus
> Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
> Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
> It's not the color of the Text but how you use *it*.

> --
> "Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"
> Monica Ball

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev

View my blog at  http://sarait.blogspot.com/