[Namron] Baronial Archery on Feb 8th

Marion johnsonds17991 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:44:49 PST 2009

If you do, you will be require to feed us.... Steak and Lobster sounds
good.  Clothe us.... I need about 20 new sets of garb, shoes, shoes, 3 new
cloaks, socks, did I mention shoes, and a shiny new set of Chivalric armor,
and 2 new sets of Rapier armor....Oh and lots of jewerly.... and 100 combat
arrows, and 50 target arrows, and a sword and board, and a new Rapier sword,
Luckily for you, Thomas is hidding the girls (Bella and Sylvie) and I, out
in the Southern Fringes of Northkeep.
Have fun at the practice... :)
Lady Marion Makkingze