[Namron] Baronial Archery on Feb 8th

Lindsey Lewis lindseybellam at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 02:29:30 PST 2009

Sorry for listing here, Marion, please contact me at lindeybellam at aol.com , I have lost Thomas's phone number and when he calls he does not leave me one, thinking I already have it - Gwyneth
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marion
  Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 8:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [Namron] Baronial Archery on Feb 8th

  If you do, you will be require to feed us.... Steak and Lobster sounds good.  Clothe us.... I need about 20 new sets of garb, shoes, shoes, 3 new cloaks, socks, did I mention shoes, and a shiny new set of Chivalric armor, and 2 new sets of Rapier armor....Oh and lots of jewerly.... and 100 combat arrows, and 50 target arrows, and a sword and board, and a new Rapier sword, and........
  Luckily for you, Thomas is hidding the girls (Bella and Sylvie) and I, out in the Southern Fringes of Northkeep.
  Have fun at the practice... :)
  Lady Marion Makkingze