[Namron] Silk painting (was Mardi Gras parade)

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Feb 5 08:42:22 PST 2009

I plan on bringing all the silk painting equipment to A&S night this
Monday.  55" silk will be available for $6/yd.

There are also some additional Baronial banners I want to make so if
anyone wants to come help out with those as well, come on out.  The two
I want to make are a 3ft x 4.5ft Baronial flag we can use in
processions, and a war banner with the Red Man.

Donnchadh