[Namron] Gate Shift at War

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 05:29:53 PST 2009

I would, but I will not be arriving until Wednesday.  I am picking Jamal up (yes he is coming) at the New Orleans airport on Wednesday at midnight.  We are staying through Sunday.  If you did a shift on Thursday, I would be happy to participate!

Melisande

To: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 07:47:17 -0500From: vujadea200 at aol.comSubject: Re: [Namron] Gate Shift at WarI would it... if the time was right...:) Adena-----Original Message-----From: Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us>To: Barony of Namron <namron at lists.ansteorra.org>; Skorragardr Virtual Skald <SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com>Sent: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 4:09 pmSubject: [Namron] Gate Shift at War
Greetings,  For those of you going to war, what would you think about doing a gate shift together as a Barony? I was thinking about possibly Monday or Tuesday evening. Some of us did it last year and it was a lot of fun (no really). I'm trying to get more information such as how long a shift is, and how many people they'll need.  Anyone interested?  Baron Donnchadh _______________________________________________ Namron mailing list Namron at lists.ansteorra.org http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/namron-ansteorra.org

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.