[Namron] Sunday Practice

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Feb 19 19:42:09 PST 2009

Loemax,

To the best of my knowledge, in order for it to be an official practice, not only is an authorized marshal required to be present, but an officer of the group is also required to be present.  My recollection could be inaccurate, however.

I am currently planning on being there, but I am neither an officer nor a heavy weapons marshal.

Annabelle