[Namron] Over the Border War Maneuvers

Centurion Orion centurionorion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:11:33 PST 2009

This Sunday at Boomer Lake in Stillwater, OK, starting at noon and going
until 6pm or until Sir Jean Paul cant swing a stick anymore....

The Province of Mooneschadowe will be hosting the "Over the Border War
Maneuvers"! People from Calontir are coming down to play with us so this is
sure to be a blast! Last NRFP we had 35 fighters and it was 40 degrees
outside. I checked the weather and its supposed to be 60 this Sunday. I
expect that we can beat our last attendance with beautiful weather like
that.

If you are an authorizing marshal or are a fighter in need of getting
authorized before Gulf War... please attend. This will be the last Northern
Regional Event before Gulf War so this may be the last chance you get for
authorization cards.

After the fighting, the plan is to go to the New China Buffet for dinner.

Directions to the site and resturant:
http://tinyurl.com/OvertheBorderWarManeuvers

If you have any questions, please contact:
Lady Elsa von Schammach
elsa at hailmog.org

Lady Elsa von Schammach
Centurion Orion