[Namron] Hoop Skirts and Peticoats

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 02:06:56 PST 2009

Oh darling.  I did not know it was you.  You can keep it.  I have gotten to plump to wear my Tudor anyway.

Okay, so I am having shoulder surgery tomorrow.  I do not live far from Cat and Orlando.  You can either come by here and pick it up, or we can meet somewhere for coffee either Thursday or Friday.  I won't be at work either day, so Randy can drive me over.

Let me know what is easiest for you.

Love,

Mel