[Namron] Personal Banners

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:37:30 PST 2009

I do remember Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah telling
me once that the silk covering had better be bigger then that which
was tented and she offered to trim any compensatory residuals.

So my suggestion would be, to be darn sure to hem the edges.

Lord Pookenzo

Post scriptum ~ Oh and think not of its size as compensating but
instead representing, works for me.

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis