[Namron] MED FAIR ENCAMPMENT PREVIEW THIS SATURDAY!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 8 15:34:36 PST 2009

Planning for the 2009 Norman Medieval Fair is well underway, and
unfortunately our "traditional" location has fallen into the footprint of
the new Veterans Memorial.  If we were to remain there we would lose a great
deal of usable land, forcing us to downsize our encampment which, obviously,
is the last thing we want.

Instead, we will likely be moving to a new area in the northeast corner of
the Park which will give us over twice the space, and I invite everyone to
preview these new lands at noon this coming Saturday, January 10.  We will
meet at our traditional location just off Jenkins to review the changes
there, and then will wander to the new location, a walk which I can narrate
with descriptions of what Fair patrons will see as they make their way to
us.   Once there, we can visualize our new expanded encampment and begin
planning for the great event.

The weather wizards indicate it will be on the nippy side; so be sure to
dress warm.

We look forward to seeing you Saturday, and if you have any questions,
please give me a ring at 360-4150.

Wolfgang