[Namron] Namron's next Populace Meeting--1/20/09

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Fri Jan 9 12:08:44 PST 2009

Namron's next Populace meeting will be held on January 20, 2009 from
7:30 - 9 pm.  Since the library was already booked for that evening, I
had to locate an alternate location to hold the meeting.  I have
booked the banquet room at the Golden Corral in Norman from 7 - 9 pm.
Their address is 123 N. Interstate Drive, Norman, OK, 73069.

The room reservation is free, but they did have one request of our
group.  Their only stipulation was that the "MAJORITY" of our group
needs to order food.  We had this same arrangement when we were
holding our meetings at Denny's, so I didn't think that stipulation
would be a problem for us.  In addition, since alot of us like to eat
out together after the meetings, I figured that this would be a good
way to have a meeting & eat at the same time and not have to stay out
so late.

I hope to see all of you at Populace on Jan. 20th!

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron