[Namron] Sewing/A&S Night

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sat Jan 10 08:58:27 PST 2009

The next Sewing/A&S night will be on Jan. 12, 2009.  We will open up
our house starting at 6:30 pm and we will shut down for the night
around 10 pm.  Feel free to join us on Monday night to work on A&S
projects or just hang out with your friends!  Remember, if you would
like to do any sewing projects, please bring a sewing machine with you.

We had a good attendance at our first A&S project night.  There were
numerous projects being worked on such as cross-stitch, sewing,
putting together Christmas cards, making molds of devices & silk
banners.  It was a fun night.

We will provide a few munchies to eat & drinks to wet your whistle.
Hopefully, we will see alot of you on Monday!  Sewing/A&S nights will
be held on the SECOND Monday of each month.  Our address is 1333 Ann's
Place, Moore, OK, 73160.  Call me @ (405) 401-3105, if you have any
questions or need directions or e-mail me if you need a map to our
house.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron