[Namron] Gulf Wars

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sun Jan 25 20:24:24 PST 2009

This is your friendly reminder that the closing time for registration
for Gulf Wars is quickly approaching.  You can register by mail until
Jan 31 and you can register online until Feb 18th.

Here is the link for online registration
http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=32

Please don't forget to put Namron as the group you are camping with.  We
only get land for those who register by the deadline.

Just so we can get an idea of how many are going, please post to the
list if you're planning on going this year and if you've already registered.

Thanks,
Baron Donnchadh