[Namron] scribal and rapier night

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:44:15 PST 2009

Greetings all,
I have had several people e-mail me privately to ask about scribal night and if it is canceled. Orlando and I will be there. I doubt that anyone will come to fight
considering the white stuff all over the ground and the 20 degree
temps, but if anyone wants to brave the weather (and the roads) to come
over and paint, we will be home. Please use your discretion and
consider your safety over all. It's not worth wrecking your car or dying to paint a scroll. There is always next week. *smile*
Hugs and love,
Cat