[Namron] Help Name Our Med fair Encampment

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 10 14:28:45 PST 2009

Now that we stand ready to raise camp in new and expanded lands this year,
we need help giving our encampment a name, something more appealing than
"SCA Compound."  This is the name that will appear in all the Fair planning
maps as well as the guide map giving to visitors.  Of course next to the
name will appear "SCA" to eliminate any confusion about who and where we
are.

It has been suggested since we are guests of the Royal Court of the Medieval
Fair the name should reflect that we raise our friendly confines as an
embassy of Ansteorra, especially since we will have Royal Presence this
year.

Please come up with ideas and bring them to the next Populace meeting on the
20th.  And if you are out of area or unable to attend, e-mail them to
wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com.

We thank you!

Wolfgang