[Namron] Belly dancing class in Norman?

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Mon Jan 12 07:46:44 PST 2009

How many people out there in our Barony & the surrounding groups would
be interested in attending a belly dancing class in Norman, OK?  If we
have enough interest, the class would be on Mondays @ 8 pm & would
last about an hour.  Tentatively, I was thinking about twice a month
on the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month.  To cover the cost of the class
($15 per class), I would ask for a small donation from everyone who
attends the class.

Let me know if anyone is interested.  I'll compile a list of
interested people & see if it's cost effective to hold the class.

Thank you,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron