[Namron] Help Name Our Med fair Encampment

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:40:37 PST 2009

O.K., just because I happened to stumble upon this today while preparing my field trip for my students....
http://www.medievalfair.org/2008WebsiteMedFairMapIllustrated.pdf

I now know what everyone is talking about.

My husband and I joined the S.C.A. because of Medfaire and we'd never seen this map before today, so I'm not sure that it really matters what we call it, as long as we ADVERTISE BIG.

We're talking freakishly big bannerage.

- Lucas and Adelheid