[Namron] Naming The New Medfair Space

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 11:01:17 PST 2009

I don't know if this is a good suggestion or not, but I kind of like
SCAdian Territory.  I also like some of the other suggestions like
SCA: The Current Middle Ages, etc.  I agree though that SCA should
remain the key element of whatever name we end up using on the Med
Faire map & program.

Just my two cents worth,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron